The Zanichelli Encyclopaedia is a powerful tool intended to work out doubtful information, clear up ideas, supply certainties, suggest new issues of discussion in any branch of knowledge. You will find proper names along with specialist expressions and common nouns requiring an encyclopaedic investigation; all entries are developed in a comprehensive way, with a great number of online resources: interactive maps, images, tables (their access needs an Internet connection, even in the downloadable version).
The new Edition features a brand new and optimized user interface, a search engine more efficient, the ability to set the font size to help reading on bigger devices such as tablets. Moreover, all the geographic entries now include a map and the flag.
- Contents are updated quarterly
- More than 71,000 entries compiled by specialists of every field, regularly updated
- Birth-and-death dates and places of all personalities included; dates of artistic and literary works
- 14,000 geographical entries
- A set of 15,000 cross-references among the entries
- iTunes: Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using iOS 6 and later versions
- Google Play: Compatibile with smartphones and tablets Android 4.0 e later versions
- Amazon: Compatibile with smartphones and tablets using Android 4.0 and later versions
- Windows: Compatible with PCs Windows 10 (all editions) and smartphones and tablets Windows 10 Mobile and later versions
- Complete offline use
- User interface in Italian and English
- Direct search in the entry index box, search by headword or full text
- Advanced search by categories/labels
The app la Zanichelli 2016 is available on the following online stores: