Hoepli Test Professioni sanitarie
Need to get through the entrance test to the University? Be ready with the new free Hoepli Test app, specifically designed for the admission to all degree courses in Health Professions.
The Hoepli Test apps are the ultimate and intuitive tool that you can use everywhere and whenever you wish to improve your preparation.
This app id built on a database of 1000 questions with their corresponding annotated solutions, and enables you to generate an unlimited number of different tests and reach a better preparation. After downloading the app, you can simulate a full test of 60 questions, similar to the actual official test, or you can choose to check your preparation in a quicker way by completing short tests with 20 questions, in order to optimize your time. In both cases, you can pause the test and resume it later, you can submit it and check the solutions, or you can abandon it and start a new test.
The app is designed to simulate as close as possible the test you actually have to deal with, with all the topics of the test: logical skills and general knowledge, biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics.
Once you have completed a series of short or complete tests, you can access your profile and visually check the progress of your preparation and deepen the topics of the tests by viewing the commented answers.
The features of the app allow you to:
- answer, with the possibility of changing your mind only once;
- know the number of remaining answers;
- find out your score and the percentage of correct answers for each subject;
- check the correct answers;
- read the annotations to each answer;
- evaluate your progress with intuitive graphical statistics.
- iTunes: compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch using iOS 8 and later versions
- Google Play: compatible with smartphones and tablets using Android 6.0 and later versions
- Amazon: compatible with smartphones and tablets Android 6.0 and later versions
- Database with 1000 questions with annotated answers
- Full test with 60 questions to be completed in 100 minutes time
- Short test with 20 questions to be completed in 30-minutes time
- Random generation of the tests with the breakdown of subjects based on the latest ministerial guidelines
- Statistics of the completed tests with scores and percentages for each subject
- Graphical trend of your progress for each subject or global
- Complete offline use
The free version of the app is available on the following online stores: