This app provides the Hoepli edition of the Finnish-Italian/Italian- Finnish Dictionary from Lorenzo Amato, Katia Brunetto, and Lena Dal Pozzo. With over 25,000 headwords graphically displayed in a clear and immediate way, the dictionary is characterized by a rich and updated content, making it a user-friendly and high-quality dictionary, a step higher than other dictionaries of the same category.
In addition to the search in the broad wordlist, the app allows you to run full-text searches and provides a useful option to search the phraseology providing for a real context of the spoken language, and making the dictionary a useful tool for quick reference as well as a safe and practical language guide for both idioms.
- Perfect for anyone who interacts with Finnish and Italian languages
- Over 25,800 headwords
- Wide repertoire of useful phrases
- iTunes: Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod using iOS 6 and later versions
- Google Play: Compatible with smartphones and tablets Android 4.x and later versions
- Amazon: Compatible with smartphones and tablets Android 4.x and later versions
- User interface in Italian and English
- Complete offline use
- Index: Displays in alphabetical order all the Italian and Finnish entries that match the characters you entered
- Search: Allows to search the phraseology and full text
- Useful phrases: Allows you to search for terms related to the most common situations and contexts of everyday life
- In Portrait mode, ability to scroll the definitions to the right to return to the list of entries or search results
- Ability to change the font size of the definitions
This app is available on the following online stores: