From the collaboration with Edigeo, a new app: “Enciclopedia dell’Arte Zanichelli” for all major smartphones and tablets on the market, non in mobile version offers a consolidated reliable and updated reference tool with a long track record in the publishing industry.
The Enciclopedia dell’Arte Zanichelli drives you throughout figures, movements, genres, and techniques of visual arts and architecture of any age, from cave painting to video art. The list of 10.000 entries includes biographies of painters, sculptors, architects, designers, together with illustrators, photographers, tapestry-weavers, ebonists, and other minor art figures; from universally known figures like Michelangelo, Rembrandt or Picasso, up to the most recent forms of art expression and to young artists from the four corners of the Earth; the headword list includes art collectors, critics, theorists and historians, together with the profiles of the main museums, galleries, and art magazines..
- More than 10,000 entries
- 1500 images
- 3500 cross-references between entries
- iTunes: compatible with iPhone, iPad e iPod touch using iOS 6 and later versions
- Google Play: compatible with smartphones and tablets Android 4.0 and later versions
- Amazon: compatible with smartphones and tablets using Android 4.0 and later versions (including Fire devices)
- User interface in Italian and English
- Complete offline use
- Direct search in the entry index box, search by headword or full text
- Advanced search by categories/labels
The app Enciclopedia dell’Arte Zanichelli is available on the following online stores: