The Hoepli Italian Dictionary of the famous lexicographer Aldo Gabrielli is recognized as an absolute reference point of the Italian lexicography. The new edition, edited by Massimo Pivetti and Grazia Gabrielli, combines the clear layout and coherent organisation of the original with a wealth of lexical and semantic information and detailed facts about the register and currency of words. There are many terms linked to scientific and technological developments; foreign words and phrases; slang, colloquial and literary expressions.
• Ideal for anyone who wants to always have at hand a practical reference tool of the Italian language
• Essential for school and for professional use (teachers, editors, translators and so on.)
• Systematic information about register and currency
• Division into syllables and pronunciation of every Italian and foreign entry
• Updated with neologisms, foreign words, scientific terms, dialect and slang words
• More than 500.000 headwords.
• iTunes: Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using iOS 6 and later versions
• Google Play: Compatibile with smartphones and tablets Android 4.0 e later versions
• Amazon: Compatibile with smartphones and tablets using Android 4.0 and later versions
• User interface in Italian and Spanish languages
• Complete offline use
• Base search: displays all the Italian and Spanish headwords matching the entered term
• Advanced search: allows to search the phraseology and full text
Questa app è disponibile su: