Need to get through the entrance test to the University? Be ready with the newest Hoepli Test app, specifically designed for the admission to all degree courses of Economia, including both private and public Universities.
The Hoepli Test apps are the ultimate and intuitive tool that you can use everywhere and whenever you wish to improve your preparation.
This app is built on a database of 1000 questions with their corresponding annotated solutions, and enables you to generate an unlimited number of different tests and reach a better preparation. After downloading the app, you can simulate a full test of 80 questions, similar to the actual official test, or you can choose to check your preparation in a quicker way by completing short tests with 20 questions, in order to optimize your time. In both cases, you can pause the test and resume it later, you can submit it and check the solutions, or you can abandon it and start a new test.
The app is designed to simulate as close as possible the test you actually have to deal with. The app allows you to:
- answer, with the possibility of changing your mind only once;
- know the number of remaining answers;
- find out your score and the percentage of correct answers for each subject;
- check the correct answers;
- read the annotations to each answer;
- evaluate your progress with intuitive graphical statistics.
- iTunes: compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch using iOS 9 and later versions
- Google Play: compatible with smartphones and tablets using Android 5.0 and later versions
- Amazon: compatible with smartphones and tablets Android 5.0 and later versions
- Database with 1000 questions with annotated answers / Lite version: 100 questions)
- Full test with 80 questions to be completed in 150 minutes time
- Short test with 20 questions to be completed in 30-minutes time
- Random generation of the tests with the breakdown of subjects based on the latest ministerial guidelines
- Practice mode with the ability to select specific subjects
- Statistics of the completed tests with scores and percentages for each subject
- Graphical trend of your progress for each subject or global
- Complete offline use
The app is available fro free on the following online stores: