This app provides the Hoepli edition of the Japanese-Italian/Italian-Japanese Dictionary from Matilde Mastrangelo, Naoko Ozawa, and Mariko Saito. This dictionary is a great tool for the exchange between Italian and Japanese, when studying one of both languages or consulting for cultural or working purposes.
Japanese headwords, expressions, and examples, are shown both with ideogram representation (kanji) and their transliteration into Latin alphabet, and this feature makes the dictionary comprehensible to Italians with oral knowledge only of Japanese; the use of the Latin alphabet as a sorting order in the Japanese-Italian section allow an easier looking-up to Italians that are not yet familiar with Japanese syllabic tables.
Beside the search within the large wordlist, the app allows you to perform full-text searches and provides a very practical “Useful Phrases” section with about 800 models providing a wide collection of everyday expressions, related to common scenarios you may encounter on travel, at the airport or train station, or in circumstances in which you need to interact with specialized terms, such as in an emergency.
- Aimed to anyone who need interacting with the Italian and Japanese languages.
- Over 35,000 headwords
- Wide repertoire of useful phrases
- iTunes: Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using iOS 6 and later versions
- Google Play: Compatibile with smartphones and tablets Android 4.0 e later versions
- Amazon: Compatibile with smartphones and tablets using Android 4.0 and later versions
- User interface in Italian and Japanese
- Complete offline use
- Advanced search: allows to search the phraseology and full text
- Useful phrases: allows to search for terms related to typical scenarios of the everyday life
The app Dizionario Giapponese-Italiano/Italiano-Giapponese is available on the following online stores: